Introducing the Xtendor® Universal Plow Guard, the ultimate solution to extend the lifespan of your snow plow blade by 2X – 3X. Winter Equipment’s Xtendor Universal Blade Savers are uniquely designed to prevent uneven blade wear on the ends, middle, or at any point along the blade edge, making it a must-have for any snow plow operator.
Operating a snow plow on rough roads or with obstructions can cause premature wear and tear on the blade, leading to uneven wear and in-season blade changes. These problems not only increase downtime but also decrease efficiency, leading to decreased employee morale and retention.
Winter Equipment’s Xtendor Universal Plow Guard is the perfect solution to protect your plow and cutting edges from damage and premature wear. This plow guard will virtually eliminate in-season blade changes, reduce downtime, and decrease injuries, improving your bottom line.
The Xtendor Universal Plow Guard is the best snow plow blade protection available in the market, designed to save you money by reducing downtime and eliminating in-season blade changes. The 100% cast Xtendor universal plow guard with cavities cast along the bottom edge, Impervium® Carbide is added where it is needed most, ensuring maximum protection and durability. The unique universal mounting slots accommodate most OEM punch patterns, allowing them to be used in pairs to protect either end of your cutting edge or add more where you need them.
Winter Equipment’s proprietary Impervium® Carbide provides the same strength as Tungsten Carbide, but with increased impact resistance and wear life. This upgrade ensures that your Xtendor Universal Plow Guard will withstand even the toughest winter conditions, reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
This guard fits OEM plows, including most Boss®, Meyer®, SnowDogg®, Western®, Fisher®, and more. It can fit any moldboard with 5/8″ or 1/2″ bolt size, 1 1/2″ Gauge or less, bolt spacing between 7″ and 17″. The guard is great for use on roads including concrete, chip-seal, asphalt, speed ranging from high, medium to low, plow types including front, straight, and angle of attack up to 70°.
The Xtendor Universal Plow Guard is a reliable, high-quality product that will protect your snow plow blade from premature wear and tear, increase efficiency, and save you time and money in the long run. With this guard, you can spend more time plowing and less time on maintenance, ultimately improving your bottom line. Order now and take the first step towards extending the lifespan of your snow plow blade.
- Incredible Protection – Navigate rough roads and irritating obstructions with this unique universal plow guard, designed to protect against premature and uneven wear.
- Eliminate Blade Changes – This guard is the very best snow plow blade protection available and will virtually eliminate in-season blade changes, reduce downtime, and decrease injuries — all while improving your bottom line.
- Increase Retention – Using a plow guard along with curb shoes or plow shoes has been proven to protect your plow and cutting edges from damage and premature wear. This will not only increase time on the road but also improve overall morale and employee retention.
- Fit OEM Plows – A guard that fits OEM plows including most Boss®, Meyer®, SnowDogg®, Western®, Fisher® and more.
- Xtendor Guard Series – The 100% cast Xtendor universal plow guard is built with Impervium® Carbide wear properties throughout the complete guard. With cavities cast into the bottom edge, it allows for additional Impervium® Carbide to be added, where it is needed most.
Best Used For
The Xtendor Universal plow guard will fit any moldboard with the following:
- 5/8″ or 1/2″ bolt size
- 1 1/2″ Gauge or less
- Bolt spacing between 7″ and 17″
- Roads: Concrete, Chip-Seal, Asphalt
- Speed: High, Medium, Low
- Plow Type: Front, straight
- Angle of Attack: 70°
- High-Quality Material: Guard material reinforced with Impervium® Carbide to reduce downtime and maintenance costs for you.
- Incredible Protection & Efficiency: Maximize time on the road with these unique guards, designed to protect against premature wear and eliminate in-season blade changes.
Joe Burke –
I could not be happier with this product. It has significantly added life to my stock cutting edge and in return saved me a ton of time and money.
Hope to add more in the future for other plows that we have.
Rick Ream –
We plow 25 commercial parking lots, we burn a set of cutter bars every year. At over $500.00 a set, it’s not cost effective. We tried a set of Xtendors on our 9′ western V plow, which is our heaviest plow last season. We show very little wear on the Xtendor and cutter bar. At this rate we should get a couple of more years out of them. We installed a set on 2 of aur box plows for this season and have a set for our Boss straight blade. If these work out, we’ll have them on all our plows and boxes next year. Definitely recommend Xtendors, saves wear,tear,money, helps the bottom line.
Cody Miklas –
I have spent 8 years as a residential street sub contractor. Most storms I log over 100 miles with the blade down. I would typically have to change cutting edges at a minimum of once a season if not twice. After installing the Xtendor Universal on my plow I’m seeing at least twice the life out of my cutting edges and it’s saving me hundreds of dollars per season, per plow. The product is well worth the cost and I will continuously purchase them as needed.