Incredible Protection – Navigate rough roads and irritating obstructions with these unique universal plow guards, designed to protect against premature and uneven wear.
Eliminate Blade Changes – These guards are the very best snow plow blade protection available and will virtually eliminate in-season blade changes, reduce downtime, and decrease injuries — all while improving your bottom line.
Increase Retention – Using plow guards along with curb shoes or plow shoes has been proven to protect your plow and cutting edges from damage and premature wear. This will not only increase time on the road but also improve overall morale and employee retention.
Fit OEM Plows – Guards that fit OEM plows including most Western®, Fisher®, Boss, Meyer, and SnowDogg®.
KT-Xtendor Guard Series – The 100% cast Xtendor universal plow guards are built with Winter Carbide Matrix wear properties throughout the complete guard. With cavities cast into the bottom edge, it allows for additional hard surfacing to be added, where it is needed most.
*The KT-XtendorCG and KT-XtendorUNIV exemplify equal wear properties to the past KT-Xtendor series.
Best Used For
The Xtendor Universal plow guards will fit any moldboard with the following:
- 5/8″ bolt size – Note: An adaptor kit for use with 1/2″ bolts is coming for the 2022/2023 winter season.
- 1 1/2″ Gauge or less
- Bolt spacing between 7″ and 17″
- Roads: Concrete, chip-seal, asphalt
- Speed: High
- Plow Type: Front, straight
- Angle of Attack: 70°
- High-Quality Material: Guard material reinforced with Winter Carbide Matrix® to reduce downtime and maintenance costs for you.
- Incredible Protection & Efficiency: Maximize time on the road with these unique guards, designed to protect against premature wear and eliminate in-season blade changes.
Xtendor® Universal Plow Guards are now available at Northfield Power Equipment