Incredible Protection – Navigate rough roads and irritating obstructions with this unique universal plow guard, designed to protect against premature and uneven wear.
Eliminate Blade Changes – This guard is the very best snow plow blade protection available and will virtually eliminate in-season blade changes, reduce downtime, and decrease injuries — all while improving your bottom line.
Increase Retention – Using a plow guard along with curb shoes or plow shoes has been proven to protect your plow and cutting edges from damage and premature wear. This will not only increase time on the road but also improve overall morale and employee retention.
Fit OEM Plows – A guard that fits OEM plows including most Boss®, Meyer®, SnowDogg®, Western®, Fisher® and more.
Xtendor Guard Series – The 100% cast Xtendor universal plow guard is built with Winter Carbide Matrix wear properties throughout the complete guard. With cavities cast into the bottom edge, it allows for additional Winter Carbide Matrix to be added, where it is needed most.
Best Used For
The Xtendor Universal plow guard will fit any moldboard with the following:
- 5/8″ or 1/2″ bolt size
- 1 1/2″ Gauge or less
- Bolt spacing between 7″ and 17″
- Roads: Concrete, Chip-Seal, Asphalt
- Speed: High, Medium, Low
- Plow Type: Front, straight
- Angle of Attack: 70°
- High-Quality Material: Guard material reinforced with Winter Carbide Matrix® to reduce downtime and maintenance costs for you.
- Incredible Protection & Efficiency: Maximize time on the road with these unique guards, designed to protect against premature wear and eliminate in-season blade changes.