Lasts 5x longer than standard ¾” x 6″ steel blades. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Increased Blade Life – Boron steel blades and cast steel moldboard shoes filled with Winter Carbide Matrix® weld to promote long blade life.
High Wear Protection – Two PlowGuards of your choice to defend against uneven and premature wear, where you need it most.
Road-Friendly Protection – Wide footprint minimizes road damage, saving money on maintenance. Safe Installation – Blade sections replace dangerous full-length cutting edges.
Best Used For
- Roads: Concrete, asphalt, chip-seal, gravel, dirt roads
- Speed: Medium-high
- Plow Type: Frontreversible, one-way, wing plows
- Angle of Attack: 60° – 90°
- Hardened Boron Steel: Holds up on tough streets where other blades break.
- Hardfaced Shoes: Increases wear life by welding moldboard shoes reinforced with Winter Carbide Matrix® reinforcement.
- Three Victory® cutting edge blade sections
- Two PlowGuards
- Grade 8 Hardware