Lasts 2x longer than standard ¾” x 6″ carbide blades w/ steel cover. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
High Wear Protection – Two PlowGuard MAXX™ of your choice to defend against uneven and premature wear, where you need it most.
Superior Cutting – Aggressive blade cuts through the packed snow and ice, leaving your roads clear and minimizing your salt and chemical usage.
Safe, Hassle-Free Installation – Blade sections replace dangerous full-length cutting edges, and carbide insert blade with pre-welded steel cover eliminates piece-by-piece installation.
Best Used For
- Roads: Concrete ,chip-seal, asphalt roads
- Speed: Low, medium, and high
- Plow Type: Front reversible, one-way, wing and tow plows
- Angle of Attack: 60° – 90°
- Carbide Insert: Trapezoid high quality carbide, each batch tested by Winter® Equipment.
- Heat-Treated Steel Cover: Integrated cover protects carbide from impact and is welded on for easy installation.
- An engineered a 5/8″ bolt with the strength of a ¾” bolt, increasing overall tensile strength thus reducing potential shearing due to the square extended neck of the bolt design. Patent Pending
- Three interlocking RAZOR® cutting edge blade sections
- Two PlowGuard MAXX™
- Grade 8 Hardware