Increased Blade Life – Carbide insert blade with pre-welded abrasion-resistant cover eliminates piece-by-piece installation.
High Wear Protection – WESTERN® PRO PLUS® can now be protected with two PlowGuard Jr’s to defend against uneven and premature wear where you need it most.
Superior Cutting – Aggressive blade cuts through packed snow and ice leaving your roads clear and minimizing your salt and chemical treatment.
Extended Cutting Edge Wear Life – Two-piece, welded sections made from 5/8” abrasion-resistant cover plates and welded to a tungsten carbide cutting edge increasing wear life and your surface footprint. Plus, built-in wear indicators help you track wear life so you know when you need to re-order.
Safe Installation – Blade sections replace dangerous full-length cutting edges.
Best Used For
- Roads: Concrete ,chip-seal, asphalt roads
- Speed: Medium
- Plow Type: Front reversible, one-way, wing, and tow plows
- Angle of Attack: 70°
- Carbide Insert: Trapezoid high-quality carbide, each batch tested by Winter® Equipment.
- Heat-Treated Steel Cover: Integrated cover protects carbide from impact and is welded on for easy installation.
- An engineered 5/8″ bolt with the strength of a ¾” bolt, increasing overall tensile strength thus reducing potential shearing due to the square extended neck of the bolt design. Patent Pending
- Two interlocking RAZOR® cutting edge blade sections
- Two PlowGuard Jrs™
- Grade 8 Hardware