Conquer Rough Terrain – The MōDUS™ steel adapter plate provides additional sidewall support, with the strength to survive rough terrain and irritating obstructions.
Outlast Standard Options – These cast AR steel shoes are designed to last longer than standard shoes, lowering overall costs to you throughout the life of your pusher box.
Modular Design – Engineered to promote quick, in-field equipment changes, and considers different operators’ tendencies to run nose down or heel down.
In-Field Adjustments – Increase efficiency, reduce downtime, and spend more time on the road.
Also Available – Single Pusher Box Shoes
Best Used For
- Roads: Concrete, chip-seal, asphalt
- Speed: Medium
- Plow Type: Front, skid steer, tractor, front end loader
- Angle of Attack: 90°
- Top-Tier Material: Cast AR steel shoes include 15ci of hardfacing per shoe, and are filled with Winter Carbide Matrix® and engineered to last longer than standard shoes.
- Built to Last: The shoe system is designed to outlast OEM shoes and sleds by 2-4 times. Flexibility: Shoes can be interchanged with a poly/urethane option for ornamental pavers and concrete.
- Reduce Your Bottom Line: The modular system allows rotation and replacement of individual shoes, saving your time and money.
- Four or Six Wear Shoes
- Two Filler Plates
- Two or Four Skid Plates
- Two Adapter Plates
- Grade 8 Adapter and Shoe Hardware