Lasts 4x longer than standard ¾” x 6″ carbide blades w/ steel cover. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Increased Blade Life – System includes bullnose HammerHead® carbide inserts and Impervium® Carbide – filled moldboard shoes.
Road Friendly – The wide blade footprint helps to minimize road damage.
High Wear Protection – Two PlowGuard MAXX™ guards to defend against uneven and premature wear, where you need it most.
Best Used For
- Roads: Concrete, chip-seal, asphalt
- Speed: High, Medium, Low
- Plow Type: Front reversible, one-way, wing and tow plows
- Angle of Attack: 45° – 90°
- Bullnose HammerHead Carbide Inserts: Radius carbide tip offers 30% more carbide than standard trapezoid design, attacking at multiple angles.
- Heat-Treated Steel Cover: Integrated cover protects carbide from impact and is welded on for easy installation.
- Hardfaced Shoes: Integrated moldboard shoes with Impervium® Carbide for improved wear life.
- An engineered a 5/8″ bolt with the strength of a ¾” bolt, increasing overall tensile strength thus reducing potential shearing due to the square extended neck of the bolt design. Patent Pending
- Three interlocking cutting edge blade sections with pre-welded shoes and abrasion resistant cover plates
- Two PlowGuard MAXX™ guards with Impervium® Carbide
- Grade 8 Hardware
Glenrock, WY –
2 full seasons and working great! We really like how long the Blockbuster lasts. We have had ours for 2 full seasons and are going to continue purchasing moving forward.
Garage Super –
No other product stacks up. Running on concrete in heavy lake effect area it can last a whole season. No other product can last that long on concrete.
Judith O –
Season after season, the block buster continues to work for us. We just spec’d the latest blockbuster design.
Stops the chatter on abrasive roads. Used on diamond coat roads that are very abrasive. Helps stop the chatter and last 5x as long as the standard set up. We tried the Joma but it did not work.
Craig Bargfrede –
Test proved 2.5 years. The drive even tested on dry runs and the blade is still on the plow. The DOT runs every blade but just ordered 5 more blockbusters.
MN – DOT –
6 times wear life over previous blade and 3 times more wear life than even Joma.
We are a smaller township that plows 75 miles of road in upstate New York and are very pleased with the product. Our oldest blockbuster system has been on the plow for seven seasons. We plow chip seal, blacktop and a few dirt roads, strongly recommend theses edges.
Edward Beatty –
Long wearing for years. we have been using winter block buster systems for years cant beat that fact about how long it takes to wear down on front plows
David Vandooren –
Best cutting edge around. Been using blockbuster for at least 12 to 15 yrs nice product.
Barbara K –
Best plow system out in the market, fantastic quality